StoryNexus Takedown Policy
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by any content hosted on StoryNexus ("Content"), please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of:
- a.your proprietary work in question;
- b.the Content claimed to infringe your rights;
- c.your contact information;
- d.a clear account of the nature of the infringement;
- e.information that verifies your identity as the rights owner, or the person authorised to act on the rights owner’s behalf.
We will acknowledge receipt and make an initial assessment of the situation.
If we believe the complaint merits further investigation, we will take down temporarily the World containing the Content, pending an agreed solution.
We will contact the Creator who submitted the Content, and notify them of the details of the complaint, our response, and the suspension.
We will work with the Creator to amend the content if possible, and will inform the complainant of the Creator’s proposals for amendment.
We will perform limited mediation between the Creator and the complainant. With the Creator’s permission, we will provide their contact information to the complainant for direct negotiation.
Ultimately we will either:
- remove the suspension;
- make changes and remove the suspension; or
- permanently remove the Content.